- Tivoli Support has warned of a lack of security in TSM software on numerous occasions. TSM on Linux/Unix is also affected (this time it is not “just” a Windows problem).
- TLS 1.2 is entering all TSM areas and you need to integrate this security standard?
- TSM clients with web access and http interfaces using TSM present huge potential for external attack. Hardly any installations use the options integrated into TSM.
- How is a TSM password generated? Where is it saved? Who has access to TSM passwords?
- Do you want to use client encryption or hardware encryption?
TSM Security Check
Advantages for you:
- Extensive security check preparation using environmental analysis.
- Systematic testing of the environment for gaps in security (adjustments in OS, TSM etc.).
- During the security check you will gain an insight into the configuration of TSM security features.
- You can be certain that the check will be conducted competently and promptly – without disrupting TSM operation, of course.
- Afterwards you can immediately continue to work with the new TSM environment.
- Peculiarities of TSM Version 7 and 8 will be comprehensively introduced, adapted and documented.
- All employees are IBM and Tivoli certified.
Extent of service:
- Analysis of the TSM environment in the areas of client, server, TDP, web access, IP and OS adjustments.
- Installation of client encryption, TLS 1.2 protocol (all upon request and/or as test installation).
- Creation of new options files for TSM clients and servers
- Essential updates for all components
- Briefing for TSM employees
- Creation of up-to-date “security audit documentation” according to ISO 27001.
- Our TSM security check is TSM Version 8-ready